This website gives you information about services provided by the local government sector in Ireland.
There are over 1,000 services and the majority are provided in each of our 31 local authorities.
The aim of this website is to make services more accessible to you and to improve communication with you. We developed this online catalogue so that you can find information on services provided by local authorities all in one place. We have written the information about our services in plain English. This makes service descriptions easy to understand.
On this website, you can browse the full list of services, or you can search for services in your local authority. If you would like to access a service, you can link directly to your local authority website for further details.
This website is managed by the Local Government Management Agency (LGMA) and is supported by the Department of Housing, Local Government and Heritage (DHLGH) and the City and County Management Association (CCMA).
This website has been developed by the LGMA Project Team under the guidance of the Service Catalogue Programme Board and in partnership with representatives from each local authority.
- Niall Healy, Director of Services, Cork County Council (Chairperson)
- Mihai Bilauca, Chief Information Officer, Department of Housing, Local Government and Heritage
- Eamonn Hunt, Assistant Chief Executive, LGMA
- Sean Coughlan, Director of Services, Limerick City and County Council
- Clare Curley, Director of Services, Tipperary County Council
- Eoin Doyle, Director of Services, Cavan County Council
- Frank Guckian, Head of Information Systems, Roscommon County Council
- Christine O'Grady, Senior Executive Officer, Kildare County Council
- Liam Ryan, Senior Executive Officer, Cork County Council
||Limerick City and County
||Dun Laoghaire Rathdown
||Waterford City and County
If you would like to get in touch about the website, you can email email@example.com.
If you have a query about the delivery of a service, you can contact the relevant local authority.
Application Programming Interface (API)
The API specification for services.localgov.ie can be found here.